Following the success of the Symposium on Islamic Tourism in April 2019 in Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, ITC is pleased to organise Symposium on Islamic Tourism 2020 from 14 to 16 April 2020.
The 2020 edition of the symposium themed “Challenges, Prospects and A New Agenda for the New Decade” will be coordinated in collaboration with Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) at Thistle Hotel, Johor Bahru, Johor.
Presentations at Symposium on Islamic Tourism 2020 will include:
- Attracting Turkish Tourists to Malaysia: Understanding Their Expectation, Motivation and Decision Making Behaviour
- Mapping the Potential of Muslim Friendly Social Tourism in Malaysia
- Negotiating Needs and Readiness of Pondok Warga Emas (PWE) for Sustainability Islamic Tourism Destinations in Malaysia
- Kajian Kesediaan dan Keperluan Institusi Pondok untuk Program Pondokstay Sebagai Produk Pelancongan Islam
- Mobile Application Development for Islamic Tourism Industry in Malaysia (Version 2)
- Pengurusan Model Intelek (Nilai Islam) ke Arah Pembangunan Industri Pelancongan Mesra Muslim
- Manual Khidmat Tamu Berasaskan Ikhram Al-Dayf: Kajian Pelaksanaan di Hotel-Hotel Mesra Muslim
ITC welcomes contributions from staff, students, researchers from any institutions with research interest related to Islamic Tourism / Halal Tourism / Muslim Friendly Tourism (MFT). For detailed information, kindly download the Call for Papers in the link provided.
Abstract submission deadline is 14 February 2020.
For audience registration, please submit the completed Registration Form to ITC before 1 April 2020.