Islamic Tourism Research Grant 2020
ITC is proud to invite potential researchers from higher learning institutions in Malaysia who are currently conducting / supervising research in the area of Islamic Tourism / Muslim Friendly Tourism and other related areas to submit their applications. Through this funding it is hoped that these potential research can contribute to the formulation and development of relevant policies on Islamic tourism.
We seek original, transformative and innovative research on Islamic tourism. Research proposal submitted should be RM50,000.00 maximum and must be completed within seven (7) months.
Areas of interest can be any of the following:
- Wellness and Spa
- Medical / Health Tourism
- Sustainable Destination Management
- Community-Based Tourism (Development and Promotion)
- Smart Tourism / Information Communication Technology (ICT)
Interested applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Submit the completed ITRG Application Form
- Academicians or doctorate students from private or public local Higher Learning Institution
- Has Malaysia as the focus of research
- The research must be undertaken for a minimum period of seven (7) months after the Letter of Appointment is received
All proposals must be sent to email@example.com by 6.00 pm, 2 December 2019 (Monday).
ITC Evaluation Board will screen the applicants and successful applicants will be notified either through email or telephone call.
Relevant documents to be downloaded: