- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Knowledge of tourism and travel industry is advantageous but not essential
- Proficient in all Microsoft programmes
- Superior presentation and communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English, both written and verbal, however, ability to speak other languages is an advantage.
- Able to travel out-station
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members in a clear and concise manner.
The Corporate Communication Unit Manager is reporting directly to the Director General and responsible for the following key areas:
- To prepare an integrated communication and publicity strategic plan for ITC products, programmers and services;
- To monitor and manage news and report related to ITC, and Islamic Tourism, Muslim Friendly Tourism in Malaysia and
- verseas as source of information and intelligence to further improve Malaysia’s position in MFT segment;
- To prepare speeches, presentation kit and media release related to ITC’s rules and functions;
- To advise ITC Management and BOT on communications and publishing.
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview process within one week from the closing date
The completed application form, cover letter and resume must be submitted by 16 October 2020 to the following address:
Islamic Tourism Centre
(Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture)
Level 13, No. 2, Tower 1,
Jalan P5/6, Precinct 5,
or by Fax: 03- 8881 0686
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org